Mediclinic Parkview Hospital offers free Maternity tours for the parents-to-be who are interested in delivering their baby at the hospital.
The tour includes:
- Guided tour by dedicated maternity staff
- A visit to a labour room and antenatal room (subject to availability)
- Explanation of the difference between the antenatal and postnatal wards
- Details of the neonatal ICU and baby observation room
- Briefing on what parents-to-be should bring to the hospital before delivery and any other clinical details related to the delivery and their stay at the hospital
For more information, please call 800 1999.