- Treatment for general paediatric cases
- Screening for general paediatric disorders
- Paediatric nutrition
- Consultation and lab investigation
- Advice on child health and wellness
- Childhood asthma
- Childhood growth and development
- Neonatology and newborn assessment
- Infectious diseases
- Dr. Halim is a consultant general paediatrician. He gained his medical degree from the Jordan University of Science and Technology, and completed his Paediatric postgraduate training in Jordan Hospital in Jordan and has been certified by the Jordanian Arab Board of Paediatrics.
Dr. Halim has a wide range of experience in both paediatric and neonatal care, dealing with very sick patients in the emergency unit as well as regular cases in the Paediatrics clinic.
He has been working in the field of Paediatrics in the UAE for the last 13 years at Tawam Hospital, Al Ain Cromwell Hospital, and Kanad Hospital.
He particularly enjoys following children's growth, nutrition and development, pediatric respiratory cases and allergies. Dr. Halim has also gained additional experience in Neonatology Medicine and NICU.
Jordanian Board in Paediatrics
Arab board in Paediatrics