- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- English, Tamil, Malayalam, Arabic
- Rehabilitation of musculoskeletal cases
- Musculoskeletal post-operative rehabilitation
- Repetitive strain injuries (RSI)
- Ergonomic analysis
- Kinesio taping and exercise prescription
- Manual therapy -Mulligan and Maitland concepts
- Foot posture and gait analysis
- Albert Anand is currently working as Team Lead in the Department of Physiotherapy with Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital, UAE. He undertook his Bachelor & Master degrees with the Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai, India. He completed his Masters in Physiotherapy with an orthopaedic elective in physiotherapy. He is actively involved in evidence based orthopaedic rehabilitation and research publications. He has attended and is involved in various CPD and hands-on workshops, and is interested in RCT and multicentre peer review studies. Prior to joining Mediclinic, Albert worked as a professor in Physiotherapy with various Indian universities.
He is a registered physiotherapist in HCPC UK, Abu Dhabi and India.
- Masters in Physiotherapy (Orthopaedics)
MBA (Human Resources)
Master Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma (Quality Control)
PG Dip in YOGA
PG Dip in Fitness