- Arthroscopies (Knee, Ankle, and shoulder)
- Joint Replacements of the knee and hips
- Trauma and fracture fixations
- Ligament and cartilage reconstruction surgeries of knee
- Lumbar discectomies
- Dr. Subbiah Surendran is an Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon who relocated to Dubai from the UK in 2003. He joined Mediclinic Welcare Hospital in 2003 after training in one of the premier training programs in orthopaedic and trauma surgery in the United Kingdom- University of Nottingham Queens Medical Centre. He specializes in arthroscopic keyhole surgeries of the lower limb including ligament reconstruction and cartilage surgeries, and joint replacement of the knee.
Dr. Subbiah has over 25 years of experience working in the field with complex surgeries such as trauma and fracture, joint and ligament reconstruction and complicated joint replacement and lumbar discectomies.
He has a significant interest in healthcare innovation, utilization management & education in healthcare.
- MBBS - 1991 Madras University
FRCS (Edin) - 1996 United Kingdom
FRCS (Trauma & Orthopaedics) - 2003 United Kingdom
CPHQ - 2006 NAHQ USA
- British Orthopaedic Association