- Newborn and well child check up
- Management of common neonatal and paediatric infections
- Vaccinations and preventative health
- Dr Larroder is a Diplomate of the Philippine Pediatric Society (DPPS) and has been a paediatrician for eight years. She studied in the Philippines and completed her residency training in Paediatrics at Philippine General Hospital, the biggest tertiary government hospital in the country.
Prior to joining Mediclinic Welcare Hospital, she worked for a number of private and government hospitals in the Philippines and moved to the UAE in 2014 when she joined the Ministry of Health.
- MD, DPPS (Diplomate of the Paediatric Philippine Society)