Romulo M. Dimarucut Dr.
- English, Tagalog, Capampangan (Pampango dialect)
- Atopic dermatitis and rashes
- Infectious diseases
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Common childhood injuries
- Nutrition – poor appetite, underweight, obesity, picky eater
- The weaning child
- Preventative paediatrics
- Anticipatory guidance
- Growth and development
- Dr. Romulo is a Diplomate of the Philippine Pediatrics Society and he has 20 years of extensive experience of working in Paediatrics as a consultant, specialist and clinical associate (Emergency Paediatrics).
Before joining Mediclinic he worked in the Philippines, Singapore, the Kingdom of Bahrain, and the UAE.
His approach to the consultation is holistic. When you consult with him, he not only treats the current problem at hand, but manages the child’s other issues as well. He encourages queries and a healthy discussion with the parents and guardians about the patient’s condition, making them understand the disease process and what to expect, recognising the fact that they are integral partners in the patient's recovery and overall well-being.
- MD, DPPS