Rheumatologists at Mediclinic Mirdif specialise in the diagnosis and management of disorders of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissues through comprehensive patient care including patient education, rehabilitation and drug therapy. Rheumatic diseases can affect virtually any part of the body. They are usually associated with inflammation almost always accompanied by pain and have symptoms that can have a profound effect on the ability to perform daily activities.
When to see a rheumatologist?
It may be time to see a Rheumatologist if muscle and joint pain is ongoing. If you are experiencing any symptoms of a rheumatic disease such as stiffness, inflammation or swelling in your joints, or joint pain, talk to your primary care provider about a referral to our rheumatologist.
- Management of all inflammatory arthritis
- Management of connective tissue diseases
- Management of non-inflammatory conditions
- Early inflammatory arthritis and ultrasound of joints
- Joints aspiration and injections
- Soft tissue injections
- Support of other specialities in the management of other inflammatory conditions that require immunosuppression