The Department of Urology at Mediclinic Parkview Hospital offers a high level of expertise and experience in the management of common and rare urological problems.
It provides a full range of diagnostic testing and state-of-the-art treatment options covering the whole spectrum of male and female urology, uro-oncology and andrology. One of the most important aspects of our work is minimally invasive surgeries.
- Urinary stone management (ESWL, URS, PCNL)
- Management of benign prostate disease (Bipolare TURP as well as the new minimally invasive technology REZUM - 1st in the UAE)
- Uro-oncology (prostate cancers, bladder cancers, kidney cancers, testicular cancers and penile cancers)
- Dedicated screening programme for male urogenital cancers
- Urinary incontinence (uroflow, urodynamic-studies, TOT, Botox injection in the bladder)
- Management of sexual transmitted diseases
- Management of erectile dysfunction (Including the implantation of the hydraulic penile prosthesis)
- Management of the penile curvatures (penile straightening surgeries)
- Management of testicular varicocele (microscopic approach)
- Vasectomy as well as reversal of vasectomy (microscopic vasovasostomy)