Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital offers complimentary maternity tours for the general public.
The tour includes:
- Guided tour by dedicated maternity staff.
- A visit to a labour room and antenatal room (subject to availability).
- Explanation of the difference between the antenatal and postnatal wards.
- Details of the Neonatal ICU and baby observation room.
- Briefing on what parents-to-be should bring to the hospital before delivery and any other clinical details related to the delivery and their stay at the hospital.
In view of the recent Covid-19 containment measures and in the interest of our community’s health and wellbeing, maternity tours are only available on the first and third Tuesday of every month from 5 to 6 pm with prior booking required.
To book your maternity tour please email your name, mobile number, due date, and the name of your doctor if you are currently under the care of an OBGYN to MAIR-Maternity@mediclinic.ae
Maximum capacity per tour: 6 couples.
*Please note that we will meet on the Ground Floor, main reception of the hospital (East Wing) at 5pm.
However, to help prepare you for your journey to parenthood we are also providing you with the virtual tour below.
If you have any further queries , please write to MAIR-Maternity@mediclinic.ae or call our maternity hotline, available 24/7 for your pregnancy concerns and queries 056 998 6093.