Conditions treated by the Orthopaedics department at Mediclinic Al Mussafah include:
- Treating fractures of the lower and upper limbs including; fractured hips, ankles, hands and shoulders for both children and adults, surgical and non-surgical treatment.
- Investigating and treating joint diseases of the knees, hips, feet, hands, elbows and shoulders.
- Investigating and treating spine diseases including back and neck problems.
- Treating and treating sprained joints & all sports injuries.
- Treating and investigating muscles and tendons diseases in the lower and upper limbs.
- Investigating bone disease, fragile and weak bones and muscles.
- Investigating and treating osteoporosis.
- Walk-in patients can be accommodated and the department accepts referrals for patients from the GP clinic.
- All local & intra-articular injections, plastering, casting, and minor suturing procedures can be done within the department.