Alexandra Deduchova Dr.
- Gastroenterology / Hepatology
- English, Slovak
1. Management of acute and chronic gastrointestinal disorders :
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Stomach pain, gastritis, peptic ulcer disease
2. Diagnostic and therapeutic upper and lower GI endoscopies
- Screening and evaluation precancerous lesions
- Endoscopic polypectomy, mucosal resections
- Dilation of GI stenosis
- Endoscopic hemostasis
- Extraction foreign bodies
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomies
- Dr. Deduchova has 11 years’ medical experience, with six of them in the field of Gastroenterology with a special interest in specialised care for patients with acute and chronic gastrointestinal disorders.
She provides intensive endoscopic examinations with focus on a high level of accuracy in all diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
Dr Alexandra Deduchova has joined Mediclinic Parkview and Mediclinic Dubai Mall to bring successful consultative services in gastrointestinal disease and provide the highest quality of care to our patients.
- MD Czech Republic 2008, Board Exam – Czech Republic 2015