- Routine antenatal care and deliveries
- Medical disorders of pregnancy
- Preconception counselling
- Menstrual irregularities
- Common gynaecological disorders and infection
- Cervical and breast cancer screening
- Well-woman checks
- Dr. Dora has 20 years of extensive experience of working as an Obstetrician and Gynaecologist. Before joining Mediclinic she worked in the Philippines, Singapore, the Kingdom of Bahrain, and the UAE.
She is a Fellow of the Philippine Obstetrical and Gynecological Society.
Her services include obstetric care and deliveries, diagnosis and treatment of the most common gynecologic disorders including PCOS, endometriosis, menopause, sexually transmitted infection, infertility, and irregular menstruation.
Dr. Dora believes in a patient-centred care and that patients should be involved in deciding their plan of care after discussing best possible options for treatment.