Jawad Bashir Dr.
- Endocrinology / Diabetes
- English, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, Pashto
- Complex diabetes and endocrine cases
- Cardio-metabolic medicine
- Adolescent diabetes management
- Thyroid treatment
- CGM (Freestyle libre) for complex cases of diabetes
- Gestational diabetes
- Dr Jawad is a British Pakistani national consultant endocrinologist who completed his training in dual specialities of diabetes and endocrinology and internal medicine at Wales Deanery (UK).
Dr Jawad has been working as a consultant endocrinologist in Dubai Since March 2021 and previous to that at Basildon University Hospital.
He is also actively involved in training, education and recruitment at variety of levels in medical education as well as being previously the Diabetes renal service lead for an outpatient diabetic kidney disease (DKD) clinic. He also led a diabetes inpatient service that resulted in reducing the length of patients’ stay and improved diabetes related outcomes.
- FRCP (Edinburgh) | FRCP (Glasgow) | CCT Endocrine (UK) | PG Dip Diabetes (Cardiff, UK)