Asrar Moustafa Elsaid Eladawy Dr.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- English, Arabic
- Antenatal care for high risk pregnancies
- Follow-up ultrasound including early pregnancy and NT assessment, anomaly scan, cervicallength assessment, growth scan and doppler study for high risk pregnancy
- Management of infertility cases and ovulation tracking
- Diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy and laparoscopy
- Normal delivery and caesarean section
- Early diagnosis of breast cancer and cervical cancer with vaccination
- Diagnosis and management of most common gynaecological problems including abnormal uterine bleeding, irregular menstrual cycle, polycystic ovaries and menopause
- Premarital counselling and investigation
- Dr. Eladawy gained her medical degree in Cairo, Egypt and has almost 30 years' medical experience. Having spent the early stages of her career in Egypt, she spent eight years as a senior registrar at King Faisal Military Hospital, Saudi Arabia followed by 10 years in the UAE at Tawam Hospital.
- She is a member of the Egyptian Medical Syndicate and a member of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties.
- Masters (Obs/Gyn)