Mediclinic Welcare Hospital offers free maternity tours for the general public. These tours last one hour and visitors may visit any day of the week.
The tour includes:
- Guided tour by dedicated maternity staff who will meet the parents in the main lobby
- A visit to a labour room and antenatal room (subject to availability)
- Explanation of the difference between the antenatal and postnatal wards
- Details of the Neonatal ICU and baby observation room
- Briefing on what parents-to-be should bring to the hospital before delivery and any other clinical details related to the delivery and their stay at the hospital
For more information please call 04 213 7153.