The maternity team at Mediclinic Welcare Hospital gives the opportunity to all mums and dads-to-be to see our new maternity unit from an antenatal perspective and what to expect when coming in to give birth including:
- Guided tour by our experienced and knowledgeable Maternity Coordinator or Midwife
- A visit to our newly renovated Maternity wing that consists of the labour and delivery suite, private room, deluxe and VIP suites, our Operation Theatre as well as our Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Introduction to the Maternity Team
- First look into our special offerings and giveaways for mum and the dad
- Explanation of the difference between the antenatal and postnatal wards
- Briefing on what parents-to-be should bring to the hospital before delivery (or if you can rephrase to “What to prepare for the Big Day”)
- Other clinical details related to the delivery and their stay at the hospital
- Visit the Paediatrics department
Our Maternity Coordinator, Thelma Uy, will guide you and your husband for 1 hour, during your scheduled tour of the hospital. We hope to answer all of your questions during this time, and maybe help you choose the place where you will see your bundle of joy for the first time.
Please remember, we are here for you, so do not hesitate to ask anything that you require.
Tour details :
Mondays – 3pm – 4pm
Wednesdays – 4pm – 5pm
Fridays – 1pm – 2pm
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org