Dr. Ishaque is experienced in all aspects of Family Medicine including:
- Health Promotion (healthy lifestyle, weight loss and immunisation advice)
- Well woman and well man screening
- Medicals for insurance, visa and travel purposes
- Management of chronic diseases (hypertension, asthma, diabetes, thyroid disease)
- Acute minor health problems (headaches, rashes, infections like UTI, acne, back pain, anaemia)
- Women's health and cancer screening
- Travel advice and vaccinations
- Cryotherapy for warts and verrucae on the feet
- Child and adolescent health
- Stress, anxiety and depression
- Arranging appropriate investigations and onward referral to specialists as needed
- Dr. Ishaque is a UK-trained doctor who worked in London for more than 15 years. She worked as a general practitioner in Westminster close to Harley Street before moving to Dubai and has been working here since 2016.
After completing her MBBS degree from Dow Medical College in Karachi she moved to the UK to complete her post graduate training.
She worked at St Bartholomew's and The Royal London Hospital in various medical specialities including Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Rheumatology, General Medicine and then went on to pass the Membership of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP UK).
Dr. Ishaque then joined St Mary's Hospital London’s vocational training scheme for General Practice. She completed this and passed the Membership of the Royal College of GP (MRCGP UK) exam with a Merit and also completed the Diploma for the Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynaecologists (DRCOG UK).
Dr. Ishaque is registered in the UK with the General Medical Council and is a member of The British Medical Association and The Royal College of General Practitioners. She has travelled regularly to the UK to work and attend courses to keep up to date with current trends. She aims to provide her patients with evidence based treatments according to the latest guidelines.