- Acute presentation (rashes, infections like cough and cold/flu, headache, back pain
- Chronic disease management (asthma, hypertension, thyroid disorders,diabetes) with a diploma in diabetes management from Warwick University
- Dermatology (rashes, eczema, acne, psoriasis and others)
- Mental health (stress, anxiety,depression)
- Musculoskeletal problems
- Vaccination and travel advice
- General paediatric problems
- Women’s health and contraception, cancer screening and sexual health
- Health education and weight management
- Health check up men and women
- Dr. Hussein is a British trained and qualified doctor with 16 years of experience in the UK’s national health system.
Dr Hussein is registered with the UK General Medical Council with an active license to practice. She maintains her knowledge and clinical skills by travelling to the Uk and doing some of her clinical work for revalidation.
She is an active member of the Royal College of General Practitioners and the British Medical Association
Dr Hussein believes that preventative care is key to maintaining good health, and she encourages her patients to take proactive steps to stay healthy. She is also committed to working collaboratively with specialists when needed, to ensure that her patients receive the best possible care.
She is passionate about helping people and making a positive impact in their lives. Whether it's through managing chronic conditions or treating acute illnesses, she is committed to providing the best possible care to her patients.
- MRCGP, DFFP