- Chronic disease management (asthma, hypertension, diabetes, thyroid disorders)
- Health checkups
- Travel health and vaccinations
- Screening and preventative services
- Patient and family education
- Mental health
- Sports medicine
- Sexual health
- Community health awareness activities
- Dr. Ali graduated from his Family Medicine Internship and Residency from Arnot Ogden Medical Center, New York USA. He is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine, American Osteopathic Board of Family Practice and also Board Certified in Addiction Medicine.
Along with his interests of comprehensive family care and health promotion, Dr Ali has a special interest in mental health and believes that it plays a vital role in our overall wellbeing.
- DO, MBA, MS