Bassam Noah Dr. (ID*)
- General Surgery
- English, German, Arabic
- Thyroid Gland Surgery under Neuro Monitoring
- Laparoscopic Surgery for all kind of Hernias, Gallbladder and Spleen
- Breast Surgery for Benign conditions and Cancer including Breast Preserving Techniques
- Laparoscopic and Open Colorectal Surgery
- Endoscopy for Stomach and Colon (Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Weight Loss management by Stomach Balloon Placement
- Management of Hemorrhoids and Fistula
- Vascular Surgery
- Varicose Veins and implantation of IV ports
- Skin surgery
- Wounds management especially in diabetic foot and bedridden patients
- Dr. Bassam Noah graduated in Medicine from the University of Leipzig, Germany in 1996 and undertook his speciality training as a surgical fellow at the Helios-Park-Klinikum Leipzig Teaching Hospital and the Universitaetsklinikum Leipzig.
- He is a highly experienced general surgeon with exposure to a very wide variety of surgical cases including gastro-intestinal, laparoscopic, plastic, endocrine, breast and vascular surgery, as well as trauma surgery.
- Prior to moving to Dubai in 2012, he worked first as consultant in Germany then in Homs, Syria, where he treated casualties of the Syrian conflict including those with direct gunshot wounds, cross fire or shrapnel injuries.
- Dr. Bassam holds full registration with the General Medical Council (GMC) in the UK.
- *Independent Doctors(ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable.
- Facharzt fuer Chirurgie - German Board of Surgery