- Multiple sclerosis
- BOTOX in neurological disorders
- Electroencephalography, electromyography, evoked potentials
- Dr. Iyad received his medical degree from the University of Cluj, Romania. He completed his Neurology qualification at the University of Bordeaux, France in 1991 followed by University Diplomas in Clinical Neurophysiology in 1992 from University of Paris and Sleep Disorders in 1993 from University of Bordeaux. He obtained a Masters degree in Clinical Neurophysiology from the University of Barcelona in 2011.
- Dr. Iyad worked as a consultant neurologist in Tawam hospital in Al Ain from 2006 until 2012 when he joined Al Noor Hospital in Abu Dhabi.
- He is a general neurologist with special interest and focus on headaches, epilepsies, multiple sclerosis botulinum toxin treatment in migraine and spasticity as well as Clinical Neurophysiology including electroencephalography, electromyography and evoked potentials.
- He is a member of the American Academy of Neurology, the International Headache Society and Emirati League against Epilepsy.