Elias Fares Jarade Dr.
- Arabic, French, English
- The most advanced Intra-iLASIk surgery using the platform of IntraLase and The Advanced CustomVue procedure (the only treatment approved for astronauts to correct their sight)
The most advanced treatment of keratoconus:
- Intra Corneal Ring Segment (ICRS) surgery
- Corneal collagen crosslinking
- Phakic Intra Ocular Lens implantation for high refractive error (myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism)
- Corneal graft using the IntraLase: IEK, Cataract surgery, Glaucoma surgery, Corneal surface constructive surgery, Keratoconus management
- Dr. Elias F. Jarade is a graduate of Harvard Medical School with two certificates of fellowship in cornea and refractive surgery. He has 10 years experience in the practice and research of cornea, cataract and refractive surgery and cornea transplants, as well as being a certified trainer in IntraLase technology and a pioneer of IntraLasik technology. Dr. Elias has made major contributions to the development of new concepts of keratoconus treatment.
- Dr. Elias is also credited with the discovery of a new treatment for the blinding disease DLK stage IV he invented two new formulas (Jarade's formula and Jarade's method) for accurate corneal power measurement after LASIK surgery. In addition, he developed a new technique in refractive surgery for the treatment of high myopia and thin cornea.
- Doctor Elias is the founder of the 'Emirates Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ECRS)' club and he has published and presented many scientific papers in respected medical journals and at international meetings.
- FICS (Harvard)