M. Nour Haydari Dr.
- English, Arabic, French
- Dr. Haydari is an extremely skilled ophthalmologist, corneal, refractive (Lasik) and anterior segment surgeon who graduated first from his Master's degree class in Ophthalmology and Ophthalmic Surgery. He has since achieved his PhD and his Fellowship in Corneal Surgery from the University of Montreal in Canada.
- Dr. Haydari has vast experience in treating and managing cornea, vision correction (Lasik), dry eyes and anterior segment diseases including: corneal transplantation using updated surgical techniques (PKP, DSAEK, DALK and Boston Keratoprosthesis), cataract extraction with best refractive outcomes (conventional phacoemulsification, scleral sutured IOL, iris sutured IOL, iris reconstruction), corneal cross-linking for early management of keratoconus, ocular surface surgery besides refractive surgery (Lasik) using bladeless all laser technique (femtosecond laser).
- Before joining Mediclinic, Dr. Haydari worked as an ophthalmologist /corneal surgeon fellow at Notre-Dame Hospital in Montreal.
- Dr. Haydari has presented and published widely on his area of expertise. He received the Canadian Ophthalmological Society Award of Excellence in 2012.
- Fellowship in Corneal Surgery (Canada)