- Endovenous Laser Varicose Vein Surgery
- Renal Access Surgery
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Open & Endovascular Repair of Aneurysmal Disease
- Diabetic Foot Treatment
- Chronic Ulcer Management
- Carotid Surgery
- Following completion of the Irish Higher Surgical Training Scheme in 2019, Mr Hazem Hseino undertook a post CCST senior fellowship in Diabetic Limb Salvage Vascular Surgery at Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust. Mr Hseino was appointed in Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust as a Consultant Vascular and Trauma Surgeon in March 2020. Hazem specialises in all aspects of vascular surgery; carotid stenosis, endovenous treatment of varicose veins, peripheral arterial disease inclusive of angioplasty and bypass, renal access surgery, and open and endovascular repair of aneurysmal disease. In addition, he is interested in the Diabetic Foot treatment and the management of chronic ulcers. Hazem has a large private practice in the Spire Hospital and the Nuffield Health Hospital at Leeds. Hazem is also actively involved in medical education, has a Doctor Degree in Surgical Education, and is also an Honorary Senior Lecture in Leeds University. Hazem joined Mediclinic Dubai in June 2023.
- • CCST, Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training, Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland, July 2019.
• FEBVS, Fellow of the European Board of Vascular Surgery, Maastricht, March 2019.
• FRCSI, Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland, February 2018.
• MD, Doctor of Medicine, Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland, June 2012.
• CCBST, Certificate of Completion of Basic Surgical Training, Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland, August 2009.
• MRCS, Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons, Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland, December 2008.
• MBBS, Bachelor Degree in Medicine and Surgery, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan, June 2005.