Nisrine Al Ghazal Dr.
- Endocrinology / Diabetes
- Arabic: Native, French: Fluent, English: Fluent, Spanish: Basic
- Intensive Diabetes Management, including Insulin Pump Therapy and Continuous Glucose Sensors (Glucose Monitoring) in both Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- Obesity, metabolic disorders, effects of bariatric surgery on the endocrine system, nutrition, lipid disorders, diet and exercise counseling
- Thyroid dysfunction, autoimmune polyglandular syndromes, thyroid nodules and thyroid cancer
- Disorders of calcium metabolism, parathyroid disorders
- Pituitary and adrenal disorders
- Endocrine hypertension, resistant hypertension
- Reproductive endocrinology (polycystic ovary syndrome, primary ovarian insufficiency, ovarian failure, amenorrhea, hirsutism), male and female hypogonadism
- Endocrine conditions in pregnancy
- Metabolic bone diseases (osteopenia and osteoporosis), vitamin D and calcium metabolism
- Hypoglycemic disorders and neuroendocrine tumors
- Dr. Nisrine Ghazal received her medical degree from the American University of Beirut (AUB) in Lebanon. She then specialized in internal medicine and completed her fellowship in Endocrinology and Metabolism at the American University of Beirut - Medical Centre in 2017.
Dr. Nisrine has received numerous awards throughout her career, including the Nayil Al-Harith Fellowship Award, Best Research Award in Internal Medicine, and the Senior Resident of the Year Award. In 2011, she was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha (AΩA) Honor Medical Society. She is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha – honor medical society and American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists.
Dr. Nisrine has authored and co-authored numerous publications on the subject of Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity, effect of vitamin D supplementation and therapy for differentiated thyroid cancer.
- MD, American University of Beirut, Lebanon
American Association Clinical Endocrinology
- Alpha Omega Alpha- honor medical society
American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists - Gulf Chapter