- Management of traumatic vascular system injuries (arterial and venous)
- Management of acute and chronic peripheral arterial diseases
- Management of venous diseases (acute and chronic) as well as varicose vein diseases (sclerotherapy and radiofrequency)
- Management of lymphatic system diseases
- Minimal-invasive endovascular procedures: therapeutic and diagnostic for both arterial and venous systems
- Arteriovenous hemodialysis access
- Diabetic food management and therapy
- Dr. Eyad Hassan graduated from Damascus University in Syria, Faculty of Medicine in 1997 and qualified as a General Surgeon and later as a Vascular Surgeon with a special interest in interventional vascular surgery in 2004. After that, he moved to Germany undergoing training as a cardiovascular surgeon in the department of cardio-thoracic and vascular surgery in Klinikum Braunschweig in Germany.
In 2010, he obtained a German Board Certificate in cardiac surgery and later in 2015 German Board Certificate in vascular surgery. During this time, Dr. Hassan not only covers the full spectrum of adult cardiac and vascular surgery but also has been supervising and training junior trainees in this field. He is an active member of the German Association for Vascular and Endovascular Surgery and the European Association for Cardiothoracic Surgery. He has participated in many conferences, courses and scientific symposia both locally and internationally. He adds a whole sphere of expertise to the team.
- German Board in Cardiac Surgery
German Board in Vascular Surgery
Syrian Board in General Surgery