At Mediclinic Welcare hospital our team of highly experienced vascular specialists perform both vascular and endovascular surgery.
Vascular surgery is the only speciality trained to treat diseases of the arteries, veins and lymphatic most effectively by medical therapy, minimally invasive catheter procedures and surgical reconstruction.
Our aim is to optimise patients’ cardiovascular health.
We can treat patients with the following problems:
- Varicose veins and deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Peripheral arteria occlusive disease
- Diabetic foot problems
- Aortic and perihera aneurysm
- Cerebrovascular disease and stroke prevention
- Excessive sweating
- Venous access surgery
- Renal access surgery
- Aggressive wound care
- Lymphedema and leg swellings