- Initial nutrition assessment
- Food services and food safety
- Nutritional education and counselling
- Personalised meal planning
- Attending to patients’ needs and concerns in the diet clinic
- Enteral and parenteral nutrition
- Nutritional management of pre and post-surgery cases, head and neck, breast cancer
- Weight management and lifestyle during cancer treatment.
- Maitha graduated from Zayed University and holds a Bachelor degree in public health and nutrition. Before joining Mediclinic, she worked full time in Rashid Hospital. Her duties included attending to patient’s needs and concerns in the diet clinic, nutrition assessment and follow ups in the diet clinic seeing multiple cases including, but not limited to, obesity, malnutrition, renal, cancer and bariatric, as well as developing and implementing diet plans for her patients. She was also a DHA at home coordinator responsible for communicating with patients in need of enteral feed. She joined Mediclinic in 2023, working with cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- Bachelor Degree of Public Health and Nutrition
Mediclinic City Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Centre
In department Dietetics