- Venous surgery and varicose veins treatment
- Diabetic foot infection treatment and surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, small vessel disease, open and endovascular repair
- Aortic aneurysm disease, open and endovascular repair
- Visceral aneurysm disease, open and endovascular repair
- Carotid artery disease, open and endovascular repair
- Dialysis access, creation, maintenance, repair, open and endovascular
- Dr. Abdulrahman trained at the University of Jordan, Amman and the New England Deaconess Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA.
Dr. Abdulrahman served as the Head of Vascular Surgery at COOPER Green Hospital in Birmingham, Alabama, USA, where he focused on endovascular surgery, peripheral arterial disease, venous diseases and dialysis access.
- American Board of Surgery