Our Pharmacy team is pleased to serve you 24 hours a day and is committed to providing a high standard of patient care, safety, counselling and education related to the dispensing of medicines from our outpatient and inpatient pharmacies.
The role of the pharmacy is to:
- Maintain strategic and emergency medications
- Effect clinical intervention and medication reconciliation
- Undertake antibiotic stewardship activities
- Stock all types of vaccinations
- Introduce new medication and guidelines
For more details please call us on 02 4944622 or 0521210800