The family medicine physicians at Mediclinic Al Mamora are often the first point of contact for patients and offer a broad range of diagnostic and therapeutic treatments. They can assess your healthcare requirements and refer you for further specialist treatment if required.
- Management of majority of diseases in patients of all ages.
- Chronic diseases management (diabetes/hypertension /hyperlipidaemia/asthma).
- Provision of health education.
- Provision of health checkup packages.
- Male and female health screenings.
- Maternity care and post-natal care.
- Primary ENT.
- Travel medicine- haj/umrah.
- Immunisation for CDC patients.
- Common adult and paediatric ambulatory problems.
- Screening and preventative services.
- Patient and family education.
- Community health awareness activities.