Obstetrics and Gynaecology services at Mediclinic Al Mamora include:
- Antenatal care for normal and high risk pregnancies
- Early detection of fetal anomalies by 12 weeks and 20 weeks scan
- 3d and 4 D ultrasound screening
- Management of habitual miscarriage.
- Pap smear collection and screening for cervical cancer.
- Gynaecological ultrasound examination
- Intra uterine contraceptive device insertion and removal
- Management of genital warts by cryosurgery.
- Fetal cardio topography
- Thermal cauterisation
- Chemical cauterisation
- Infertility management
- Management of vulvar and perineal abscesses
For childbirth, patients will be referred to Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital.