Our family medicine physicians can be the first contact for patients of all ages. They offer a broad range of services including diagnostic services for adults and children, general examinations or wellness checks and management of minor injuries.
They are knowledgeable in a wide range of conditions and will be able to appropriately refer to a specialist if necessary. The benefit of seeing a primary care doctor is that that they can do the primary evaluation of your condition. In many cases they’ll be able to completely manage your condition as well, requesting necessary investigations. A primary care doctor can also liaise with different specialists in order to be the doctor that overlooks your whole wellbeing. If need be, you can be referred appropriately for additional services and consultations.
Family care services available:
- General consultations and visits for sick adults and children
- Management of chronic health conditions
- Wellness checks including female health reviews (if booked with our female primary care doctors)
- Vaccination visits for travel and routine vaccine updates for adults and children
- Management of minor injuries
- Evaluation of any medical concern in order to refer to the appropriate specialist