Our dermatologists are board certified, and many have additional advanced training and extensive experience to offer general and medical dermatology services such as laser procedures and cosmetic treatments.
Some conditions treated include:
- Hair loss
- Melanoma and skin cancer
- Thread lift
- Double chin treatment
Mediclinic Al Sufouh also offers the following cosmetic solutions:
· BOTOX® cosmetic injections eliminate wrinkles by causing facial muscles to relax, resulting in a smoother skin surface. BOTOX® is also used to reduce excessive underarm sweating.
· Filler injections temporarily correct facial wrinkles and folds, depressions in the skin, scarring and can restore the lip border. Results from these injections last for approximately six to eight months.
· Chemical peels bring the benefits of alpha-hydroxy acids to improve skin texture and tone, lessen fine lines and bring about a healthier, more youthful appearance. Results are achieved through a series of peels.
· Microdermabrasion, also known as the “lunchtime peel,” is a quick non-invasive procedure for resurfacing the skin without any downtime. The top layers of damaged skin are exfoliated, promoting the formation of new, smoother skin.
- Mesotherapy is a non surgical skin rejuvenation treatment aimed at diminishing problem areas on the face and body. Mesotherapy treatment can be used for face, neck and under eye rejuvenation and also for common concerns such as hair thinning. Mesotherapy treatments involve injecting hyaluronic acid directly into the mesoderm (middle layer of the skin).
- PRP (platelet rich plasma) for cosmetic procedures has become a highly sought-after non-surgical procedure for facial and skin rejuvenation. PRP therapy is a treatment which uses your own blood platelets to stimulate new cell growth, helping to improve your complexion, skin texture and to restore lost facial volume.
· Mole mapping is a technique whereby a person's moles are catalogued or 'mapped'. The images created can then be used as part of a person's skin cancer surveillance program.
Thread lift is a procedure where temporary sutures are used to produce a subtle but visible "lift" in the skin. The threads pull the skin back slightly, therefore lifting and tightening the face. In addition to lifting the skin, threads may be used to help combat aging by provoking the body's "healing response" and causing the skin to produce more collagen in treated areas, and help smoothen out fine wrinkles. They can also be used to reduce the appearance of certain acne scars.
Double chin treatment
Injecting a naturally occurring and approved medication into the fat under the chin results in a noticeable reduction in fullness in that location without surgery. Multiple sessions are required to achieve the desired result.