Anas Tawakol Dr.
- English, Arabic, German
- Treatment of acute and chronic back pain with minimal invasive surgical interventions (facet joint block and epidural injections )
- Surgical and non-surgical management of cervical and lumbar disorders
- Spinal microsurgery for degenerative and neoplastic disorders (incl. microdiscectomy and anterior cervical disc fusion)
- Cranial microsurgery with neuronavigation (cerebral and cerebellar tumour surgery, traumatology)
- Spinal fixation and stabilisation surgeries cervical and lumbar
- Epilepsy surgery and implantation of vagus nerve stimulator (neuromodulator)
- Implantation of spinal cord stimulator for pain management, and for the management of bladder and rectal dysfuction (neuromodulator)
- Dr. Tawakol completed his initial medical training at Ain Shams University in Cairo. He is also German Board certified in Neurosurgery at the Goettingen University hospitals.
- He is a member of the European Association of Neuroscience and the Neuroscience Society of the UAE.
- European Diploma of Spinal Surgery
- Facharzt (Neurosurgery)