Vision and Values
Mediclinic's vision is to be respected internationally and preferred locally.
We will be respected internationally for:
- Delivering measurable quality clinical outcomes;
- Continuing to grow as a successful international healthcare group;
- Enforcing good corporate governance;
- Acting as a responsible corporate citizen.
We will be preferred locally for:
- Delivering excellent patient care;
- Ensuring aligned relationships with doctor communities;
- Being an employer of choice, appointing and retaining competent staff;
- Building constructive relationships with all stakeholders;
- Being a valued member of the community.
Our relentless focus on patient needs will create long-term shareholder value and establish Mediclinic International as a leader in the global healthcare industry.
- reflect the image of the company;
- deliver the right service in the right place at the right time;
- regard everyone who is dependent on our outputs as our client;
- determine and meet the expectations of our clients;
- measure our clients' satisfaction regularly;
- respect our clients' right to confidentiality;
- personally accept responsibility for client service.
- promote positive team behaviour;
- ensure the participation of all role players in problem solving;
- set common goals;
- exhibit responsible, fair, honest and effective leadership and followership.
Mutual Trust and Respect
- share information to the benefit of the company;
- listen with empathy;
- communicate openly and honestly;
- exhibit respect for the individual and his or her dignity;
- respect personal and company property;
- solve problems on a win-win basis;
- greet and acknowledge one another;
- maintain an ethical standard.
- set objectives and give regular performance feedback;
- ensure that each individual knows what the standards are and what is expected;
- give recognition to whom it is due;
- offer each employee the opportunity to develop to his or her full potential;
- eliminate activities that do not add value;
- promote continuous improvement in productivity;
- base all appointment and promotions on competence and performance;
- accept mentorship as a management task.