Annie Thomas Dr.
- English, Hindi, Malayalam, Arabic
- Medical Retina
- Community-based ophthalmology services
- Preventable blindness
- Dr. Annie Thomas is an ophthalmologist at Mediclinic Ibn Battuta. She has more than 25 years of diverse clinical experience, including six years of teaching in tertiary care medical college hospitals and ophthalmic institutes in India, with high volume clinical and surgical work. Dr. Thomas is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians in Glasgow, board certified in India, earned a master of surgery from the Regional Institute of Ophthalmology and a postgraduate diploma in Ophthalmology both in the medical college at the University of Kerala, India and an MBBS from TD Medical College Alleppy, University of Kerala, India.
- Before joining Mediclinicic Ibn Battuta, Dr. Thomas practiced in the UAE and India. She is registered with the TC Medical Council in India and is licensed in the UAE by the Ministry of Health and the Dubai Health Authority. She is a member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India, the All-India Ophthalmic Society, the Kerala Ophthalmic Society, and the Indian Medical Association.
- MBBS DO MS DipNB FRCP (Glasgow)