- Paediatric dentistry
- General adult dental care
- Root canal treatments
- Failed root canal cases and re-treatment cases
- Simple and complex tooth and gum diseases
- Tooth whitening
- Full mouth rehabilitation
- Dental and gum surgery
- Crowns, bridges and veneers and extractions
- Endodontic surgical cases and post endodontic prosthetic cases
- Dr Tanweer has almost 20 years' experience in endodontics and conservative dentistry and she is specialised in advanced microscopic endodontics. She previously worked at Mediclinic Welcare Hospital between 2005 and 2011 and she returns now as an independent doctor.
Her areas of expertise include: paediatric dentistry, general adult dental care, root canal treatments, failed root canal cases and re-treatment cases, simple and complex tooth and gum diseases, tooth whitening, full mouth rehabilitation, dental and gum surgery, crowns, bridges and veneers and extractions, endodontic surgical cases and post endodontic prosthetic cases.
In 2010, she received the award for the 'I love my dentist' category in the CAPP Awards, a regional dental event.