Bachar Mahmood Abduh Dr.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- English, Arabic
- Management of normal delivery and caesarean section
- Management of obstetrics emergency conditiona
- High-risk pregnancy
- Management of recurrent miscarriage
- Correction of gynaecological hormonal disturbances and menstrual irregularities
- Early detection of female genital malignancies
- Vaginal rejuvenation surgeries
- Management of abdominal/vaginal hysterectomy
- Hysteroscopy management of intrauterine lesions
- Medical and surgical management of female urinary incontinence
- Correction of female genital prolapse
- Management of female sexual dysfunction
- Dr. Bachar has 35 years of experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Saudi Arabia, Syria, and the UAE, including the management of high risk pregnancy.