Adnan Mohamad Jalkhi Dr.
- English, Russian, Arabic
- Diagnosis and treatment of neurological diseases: stroke, epilepsy, headache, vertigo, M.S.
- Movement disorders, encephalitis, meningitis, polyneuritis, discitis
- Follow-up of patients in neurological intensive care
- Use of botulinum toxin injection in neurology diseases
- Dr. Jalkhi is an experienced neurologist with wide teaching experience at the University Hospital in Aleppo, Syria where he also conducted in-depth research into a variety of neurological subjects.
- Prior to moving to the UAE, Dr. Jalkhi practised at his own private clinic in Aleppo, as well as being a Neurology consultant to a variety of hospitals.