Pramod Warhekar Dr.
- Phacoemulsification cataract surgery with the use of injectable premium lenses
- Glaucoma – medical, laser and surgical management
- Sutureless pterygium surgery with conjunctival autograft with fibrin glue
- Management of paediatric eye problems
- Lacrimal procedures like laser dacryocystorhinostomy for watery eyes
- Treatment of keratoconus with corneal crosslinking and intracorneal rings
- Orthokeratology – a technique using special night-time lenses for glasses-free vision, especially in children
- Refractive surgery procedures such as IntraLASIK (blade-free surgery), LASIK, EpiLASIK, PRK and implantable contact lenses (ICL)
- Dr. Pramod Warhekar has more than 25 years' experience in the field of Comprehensive Ophthalmology for both adults and children. His expertise includes dry and watery eyes, cataract phaco-emulsification with injectable premium implants, glaucoma evaluation and treatment with medicine, laser and/or surgery, paediatric eye problems, refractive surgery like IntraLASIK, PRK etc., treatment of keratoconus with corneal collagen cross-linking and Intacs.
- He was trained and worked in various hospitals in the United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia and India and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow, UK.
- Dr. Pramod is a Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology and European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons.
- MS (Ophthalmology)
- FRCS (Glasgow)