Purnima Deb Dr.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- English, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic
- Routine gynaecological surgery
- Medically complicated pregnancies
- Dr. Deb joins us from Al Wasl Hospital in Dubai where she was Senior Obstetrics and Gynaecology Consultant. She has in depth experience of working with different nationalities, medically complicated pregnancies and births, and women who have previously given birth to five or more children.
- She performs routine gynaecological surgeries including vaginal and abdominal hysterectomies, ventro-suspension, tubal and ovarian procedures. She is also skilled in colposcopy, hysteroscopy and laparoscopy.
- Dr. Deb is a fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in the UK, the British Medical Association, Emirates Medical Association and is an international faculty member of Indian College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. She was educated in the UK, Ireland, and India.
- MBBS (India)
- DGO (Ireland)
- MS (India)
- FRCOG and FICOG