Raef Emile Hanna Guirguis Dr.
- English, Arabic, French
- Minimally invasive cataract surgery (MICS)
- Minimally invasive vitreo-retinal surgery (MIVS)
- Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS)
- Management of diabetic eye disease and vitreous haemorrhage
- Management of vitreo-macular interface disorders
- Management of retinal vascular occlusion and uveitis
- After completion of his primary healthcare services in 2000, Dr. Raef received extensive training as an intern ophthalmologist in Gamal Abdel-Nasser Hospital, which is one of the most heavily laden tertiary referral centres in Alexandria, Egypt, with 1000+ inpatient bed capacity. Following this he completed his fellowship at the Alexandria Faculty of Medicine where he undertook his MD studies involving advanced surgical and medical retina subspecialities. He has a wealth of exceptional surgical skills and experience in providing healthcare for ophthalmic patients, with special skills in the field of vitreo-retinal surgery.
- Dr. Raef joined in 2014 as a specialist ophthalmologist with a proven track record in the fields of surgical management of diabetic retinopathy, cataract and retinal detachment.
- MS (Ophthalmology)
- MD (Ophthalmology)