Amre Wahb Dr.
- English, Arabic
- Total hip and knee replacements
- Hip and shoulder hemiarthroplasty
- Knee and shoulder arthroscopy
- Management of various fractures and dislocations
- Internet fixation by using the A O/ASIF techniques
- Spinal surgery (fenestration laminectomy, spinal fusion)
- Paediatric orthopedics (C.D.H, C.T.E.V)
- Hand surgery
- Management of poly trauma patients
- Management of all musclo-skeletal and rheumatic disorders.
- Most recent advances in the management of osteoporosis
- Dr. Wahab has 20 years experience in orthopaedics in hospitals across the UK, Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
- He is a member of the British Medical Association and British Orthopaedic Association.
- MBBCH MSc MD (Orthopaedic Surgery)
Mediclinic Dubai Mall
Specialist Orthopedic Surgeon
In department Orthopaedics