Ear, Nose, Throat (ENT)
The ENT department deals with all diseases of the nose, sinuses, throat, larynx and ears. It tackles the most complex conditions both medically and surgically, if required Services Include:
Management of common ENT disorders:
- Flexible endoscopy of nose, pharynx and larynx with or without biopsy.
- Removal of foreign body from ear, nose & throat.
- Treatment of dizziness and vertigo, (Epley Maneuver).
- Tympanometry and Audiometry.
- Removal of impacted cerumen from the ear.
- Release of tongue tie.
- Incision of peritonsillar abscess.
- Direct and indirect laryngoscopy.
- Treatment of epistaxis (Chemical cautery, anterior & posterior nasal pack).
- Reduction of nasal bone fracture.
- Incision & drainage of septal abscess and hematoma.
- Treatment of snoring & sleep apnea.
- Performing all ENT surgical procedures.