The ENT department deals with all diseases of the nose, sinuses, throat, larynx and ears. It tackles the most complex conditions both medically and surgically, if required Services Include:
Management of common ENT disorders:
- Flexible endoscopy of nose, pharynx and larynx with or without biopsy.
- Removal of foreign body from ear, nose & throat.
- Treatment of dizziness and vertigo, (Epley Maneuver).
- Tympanometry and Audiometry.
- Removal of impacted cerumen from the ear.
- Release of tongue tie.
- Incision of peritonsillar abscess.
- Direct and indirect laryngoscopy.
- Treatment of epistaxis (Chemical cautery, anterior & posterior nasal pack).
- Reduction of nasal bone fracture.
- Incision & drainage of septal abscess and hematoma.
- Treatment of snoring & sleep apnea.
- Performing all ENT surgical procedures.