Internal medicine is the medical speciality dealing with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of adult diseases.
Internists are equipped to deal with whatever problem a patient brings -- no matter how common or rare, or how simple or complex. They are specially trained to solve puzzling diagnostic problems and can handle severe chronic illnesses and situations where several different illnesses may strike at the same time. They also bring to patients an understanding of wellness (disease prevention and the promotion of health), women's health, substance abuse, mental health, as well as effective treatment of common problems of the eyes, ears, skin, nervous system and reproductive organs.
Our services and treatments are:
- Acute medical conditions
- Respiratory infections such as upper respiratory tract infection, bronchitis, pneumonia etc.
- Acute gastroenteritis, dehydration
- Acute communicable diseases like malaria, typhoid, and Dengue fever etc.
- Non communicable diseases like hypertension, diabetes, dyslipidemia etc.
- Deficiencies of Vitamin D and B12,
- Iron deficiency anemias
- Thyroid disorders
- Urinary tract infection, pyelonephritis
- Adult checkup and vaccinations