- Minimally invasive treatment of varicose veins using laser, radiofrequency and vein glue.
- Endovascular and hybrid procedures
- Management of diabetic foot ulcers, limb salvage, prevention of gangrene and amputation
- Aortic diseases including aneurysms and ulcers using keyhole procedures (endovascular techneques)
- Management of stroke cases by addressing carotid artery diseases
- Release of blockage of leg arteries using various cutting-edge techniques including balloons and stents, atherectomy devices, shockwave therapy for arteries
- Creation and management of haemodialysis access (A-V fistula) and access for chemotherapy (PortAcath)
- New Zeland
- Dr. Abdul-Rahman Maher is a vascular and endovascular surgeon at Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital.
Before joining Mediclinic, he was a clinical lecturer at the School of Medicine, University of Western Australia. He is affiliated with multiple hospitals in Australia, including Gold Coast University Hospital, Hollywood Private Hospital and Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital.
Dr Maher received his medical degree in Egypt and did his research at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.
Dr Maher trained in vascular surgery training in Auckland and Sydney.
Dr Maher is an active fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons and is a Harvard Medical school affliate in Surgical leadership.
- MBBCH, FRACS-Vasc