Mohammad Hussein Abdelaziz M. Shaarawy Dr.
- English, Arabic
- Chest pain management
- Cardiovascular risk assessment
- Management of fainting and dizziness (syncope)
- Echocardiography and stress echocardiography for adults and children
- Transoesophageal echocardiography
- Stress test, with and without imaging
- Holter monitoring and management of heart rhythm abnormalities
- Management of valvular heart disease, and hypertension, heart failure
- Dr. Mohammad graduated from Ain Shams University in 1998 and remained there as a resident until 2003, when he achieved his MSc in Cardiology. Prior to joining Mediclinic in 2012, he worked widely as a specialist cardiologist in hospitals in Egypt and the UAE. He is accredited by the European Society of Echocardiography.
- He is experienced in all fields of Cardiology including cardiac emergencies.
- MSc (Cardiology)