- Complex abdominal surgery
- All abdominal cancers
- Breast care and oncoplastic breast surgery
- Dr. El Salhat is a Hungarian trained subspecialised surgeon and is currently a consultant surgeon and head of surgical departments at Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital. Dr. El Salhat has almost 20 years of experience in surgery including laparoscopic surgery, with the major part of it in Surgical Oncology. He diagnoses, stages and treats oncology of the GI tract, pancreas and the breast and has special expertise in treating rare diseases like neuroendocrine malignancies and GISTS, as well as dealing with complex malignancies requiring complex multidisciplinary team work, with a special interest in soft tissue sarcoma.
- He is committed especially to the early detection and successful treatment of breast cancer.
- Dr. El Salhat is a fellow of the royal College of Surgeons (Glasgow), the American College of Surgeons, the American College of the Colorectal Surgeons, the American Society of Surgical Oncology and the European Society of Surgical Oncology.
- FRCS (Glasgow)
- Board certified in Surgical Oncology
- Breast Surgery and General Surgery