Hashim Moayed Abdul Wahed Dr.
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- English, Arabic
- Endoscopic treatment of chronic sinus infections
- Septoplasty and turbinate reduction for nasal breathing discomfort
- Treatment of snoring and sleep apnea in children and adults
- Management of allergic rhinitis
- Hearing test and rehabilitation of hearing difficulty
- Diagnosis and management of delayed speech and hearing loss in children
- Treatment for chronic middle ear diseases and rehabilitation of hearing loss
- Diagnosis and treatment of headaches, tinnitus and vertigo
- Diagnosis and treatment of dysphonia (voice change) and dysphagia (swallowing difficulty)
- Dr. Wahed is a consultant ENT and Head of the ENT department at Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital. He has worked for Mediclinic since 2008, prior to which he worked at hospitals and clinics in Abu Dhabi and Iraq.
- He is a Fellow of the Arab Board in Otorhinolaryngology & Head Neck Surgery and a Fellow of the Iraqi Board in Otorhinolaryngology.