- Pre-employment medical checkup and granting fitness for major oil and governmental companies
- Pre-assignment medical checkup and granting fitness
- Vaccination programmes for adults, travellers, preschool and companies for medical staff
- PCSP checkup programme
- Staff G.P medical examinations and sick leave management
- Preschool and college medical checkup
- EHSMS medical examination
- Public health education and screening programmes both inside and outside the hospital including universities and governmental institutions.
- Managing the VIP clinic as primary health check and arrangement of the required referrals
- Screening clinic During Covid 19 Pandemic
- Return to work fitness
- Commonwealth of Dominica
- Dr. Maha obtained her Bachelor of Medicine from Baghdad University in 1996 and undertook a radiology training course for 14 months in 2003. She has 24 years of experience as a G.P doctor in primary health care in Al-Anbar (Iraq) prior to moving to the UAE in 2008 to work at Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital She attained a diploma in occupational medicine from the RSPH 2 in 2019 and she has a membership if FOM /UK, as well as a IEESM-SAA postgraduate qualification in Aviation medicine2019 .
- MBChB, Diploma of Royal Society of Public Health / UK in Occupational Medicine 2019, IAASM-SAA postgradu